Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. The personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By “personal data”, we mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. telephone number) by quality of natural person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you take knowledge of the rest of this document describing our policy regarding the protection of the privacy of our customers.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We are led at various times to ask you in your capacity as a customer of MINI EXPRESS SARL, information like:
- contact details (for example surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.),
- personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, etc.),
- your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): your membership program number SARL MINI EXPRESS loyalty program or another partner program if applicable,
- your questions/comments following a previous order for example.
The collection of information on persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth only. of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We appreciate you making sure that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (in particular via the Internet). In in the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as racial background or ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation details. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, in particular: your credit card number, your hobbies, your activities personal etc.… We may collect this information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as your favorite color. In In this case, according to the laws in force in certain countries, your prior agreement may be required. requested regarding the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
- Ordering a product offered on the store,
- Registration and payment,
- Requests, claims and/or disputes,
- Participation in marketing programs or events,
- Registration in loyalty programs,
- Contribution to satisfaction surveys,
- Online contests or games,
- Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email,
- Transmission of information from third parties: blogs, sharing services linked to social networks, others,
- Internet activities: Connection to the MINI EXPRESS SARL website (IP address, cookies),
- Online collection forms (online purchase, questionnaires, company pages on the networks social media, connection devices such as Facebook Login…).
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers,
2. Manage all the obligations related to the order of a product on our online store, sending, follow-up quality, returns etc.'
3. To improve our service, including:
- Process your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out transactions marketing, brand promotion and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes,
- Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests,
- Personalize commercial offers and relationship messages for you,
- Inform you of special offers and any new services created by MINI EXPRESS SARL or one of its partner institutions.
4. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your purchase:
- Loyalty program management,
- Qualification of the customer database,
- Segmentation operations based on purchase history and your visiting habits for sending targeted communications,
- Predicting and anticipating future behaviors,
- Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and carry out reporting,
- Provide context data to the offer push tool when a customer visits the website or when they makes a reservation,
- Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not,
- Send you newsletters, promotions and sales or service offers, or offers from partners MINI EXPRESS SARL or contact you by phone,
- Manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, offers and surveys satisfaction,
- Taking into account the right of opposition,
- Search by a dedicated telephone service for the people present in MINI EXPRESS SARL in the event of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks, etc.).
5. Carry out cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected at the occasion of your purchases, in order to determine your centers of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send personalized offers.
6. Improve the services of MINI EXPRESS SARL in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments,
- Claims management,
- Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
7. Secure and improve your use of the MINI EXPRESS SARL website, in particular:
- Improved navigation,
- Implementing security and preventing fraud Complying with local laws (e.g. preservation of accounting documents).
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the conditions following:
1. Within MINI EXPRESS SARL: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your data personal information and give access to authorized personnel of our entities, in particular:
- Staff MINI EXPRESS SARL ,
- IT Services,
- Business Partners and Marketing Services,
- Medical services possibly,
- Legal services possibly.
2. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing services to you and improving your stay, including:
- External service providers: IT subcontractor, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, outside attorneys, routers, printers,
- Commercial partners: MINI EXPRESS SARL may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data may be carried out. This processing will allow MINI EXPRESS SARL and its privileged contractual partners to determine your centers of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you offers personalized offers.
3. Local authorities: we may also pass on your information to local authorities, if this is required by law or in the course of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
MINI EXPRESS SARL takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful destruction or accidental loss or accidental alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have set up technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a system username/password, means of physical protection, etc.). When you submit information concerning your credit card when making your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology secures your transactions.
6. COOKIES (cookies)
This article is designed to help you better understand these technologies and our use of them. on our sites and as part of our services, applications and tools. Below is a summary of the main things to know about it.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files (usually made up of letters and numbers) stored in memory from your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most websites, https://preprod.otto-models.com uses technology mostly through small data files saved on your device that allow us to save certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire as soon as the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during of this particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- Proprietary cookies are issued by the site you are visiting. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences for each of the browsers you use must be defined separately.Each browser offers different features and options. To change cookie settings in your browser, go to "options" or "tools" and change the settings.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by MINI EXPRESS SARL and to modify them under subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address below.
In the event of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data information for MINI EXPRESS SARL directly by e-mail to the address :
specifying in the subject “ MY PERSONAL INFORMATION” or by writing to the following address:
MINI EXPRESS SARL
2 RUE DE L'ECUSSON 56120 JOSSELIN
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, we will have to identify you in order to of respond to your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach, in support of your request, a copy of a official identity document, such as driving license or passport.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the addresses given above. All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with the applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For all questions concerning the personal data policy within MINI EXPRESS SARL, thank you of please contact the department at the address specified in paragraph 7